Dimensions: External: 200w x 295d x 85h mm; Heating well: 140w x 50d x 72h mm
Temperature Range: ambient +5°C - 120°C
Temperature Setting: analogue dial
Voltage: 230V 50-60Hz
Packed Weight: 3.5Kg
- Bath Armor™ also replaces pre-drilled blocks in your Blockheaters with thermally efficient pellets that are easy to keep clean and reduces the investment in blocks.
- Wide choice of accessory Blocs suiting - micro tubes, tubes and bottles.
- Compatible with Bloc extraction tool supplied with BH-1T and BH-1/DIG - shown in image above.
- Compatible with Bloc extraction tool supplied with BH-1T and BH-1/DIG.
- Provides an accurately controlled hotplate, flat heating surface.
- Ideal for heating microscope slides.
- Provides a hinged lid for easy access to blocks.
- Chemical resistant control panel
- Wide choice of accessory heating blocs.
- Operates up to 120°C.
- Stainless steel case corrosion resistant.
- Powder painted body providing a durable finish and protection against corrosion and now featuring “active anti-bacterial technology”. This paint finish actively inhibits bacterial growth improving hygiene requirements as demanded by many clinical and laboratory environments. Hygienic coatings are part of a controlled approach to cleaner facilities. Anti-bacterial paint finish is effective against major strains of bacterium including E-coli and Staphylococcus aureus, resistant strain. Within its formulation an active ingredient is a proven anti-bacterial agent bound into the coating during application and curing to the product. The efficacy of the paint finish applied to the Clifton range is maintained over time, as the anti-bacterial agent is integral within the paint finish.
|Description||Clifton® Block heaters provide a safe, dry and consistent method of heating accessory aluminium blocks with excellent thermal conductivity for heating tubes|
|Any two accessory blocks can be fitted in the heating well for 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml tubes.|
|Any one accessory block can be fitted in the heating well for 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm diameter tubes and 50ml tube sizes.|
|Safety features||Thermal over temperature protection|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|