Dimensions: External: 200 x 250 x 175mm; Packed: 262 x 210 x 243mm
Packed Weight: 4 kg
- Easy to assemble and remove.
- Highly flexible/elastic design allowing glassware to easily slide into clip yet remain secure during shaking/mixing.
- No sharp edges to cut or score glassware.
- The range of accessories can also be autoclaved and allow for easy loading and tube removal.
- Angle of the disc is fully adjustable from vertical to horizontal.
- Constant rotation at 30rpm.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- Base features holes making the unit suitable for wall mounting saving valuable bench space.
|Description||This Clifton tube rotator is a fixed speed model with option to add a broad range of optional accessory heads available for mixing micro tubes, tubes or flasks.|
|Safety Features||Motor fitted with one shot overtemprature/overcurrent safety device.|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|