Polypropylene Laboratory Equipment
NuAire Polypropylene products are constructed from primarily stress relieved, fully seam-welded, and reinforced white polypropylene for high corrosive applications. Polypropylene holds high temperature and tensile strength, possesses excellent chemical resistance to organic solvents and degreasing agents as well as electrolytic attack. The properties of polypropylene are enhanced with anti-oxidizing agents and UV stabilizers to increase strength and improve thermal characteristics. Polypropylene is lightweight, stain resistant, and has a low moisture absorption rate. All this makes NuAire polypropylene products an excellent choice for long-lasting, highly corrosive-resistant, metal-free applications.
Polypropylene Fume Hoods:
NuAire Polypropylene Fume Hoods are virtually metal free constructed of stress-relieved, fully seam-welded reinforced white polypropylene providing protection against vapors when working with corrosive agents.
- FumeGard NU-156 Vertical Laminar Airflow Fume Hood
- FumeGard NU-162 Conventional Fume Hood
- FumeGard NU-164 By-Pass Fume Hood
Polypropylene Metal Free Modular Casework:
Rust resistant modular casework offers a wide variety of floor, wall, and mobile storage options in a high corrosive environment
- FumeGard NU-53 Polypropylene Acid Storage Cabinet
- ProGard NU-100 Epoxy Resin Countertop
- ProGard NU-11 Basic 3-Drawer Unit
- ProGard NU-120 Polypropylene Countertop
- ProGard NU-13 Basic 5-Drawer Unit
- ProGard NU-15 Combination 6-Drawer Unit
- ProGard NU-17 Combination 7-Drawer Unit
- ProGard NU-20 Basic Double 4-Drawer Unit
- ProGard NU-25 Single Drawer/Door Combination Unit
- ProGard NU-30 Double Drawer/Door Combination Unit
Rust Resistant Polypropylene Laboratory Aids:
Corrosive resistant laboratory aids offer simple and unique solutions to everyday laboratory hassles.
- ProGard NU-56 Laboratory Glassware Drying Racks
- ProGard NU-96 Polypropylene Laboratory Supply Cart
- ProGard NU-98 Custom Polypropylene Table