56 Litre Steriliser Dry Heat, Fan Assist Circulation.
Packed Weight: 61kg - palletised
Capacity: Nominal Tank Capacity: 56 litre chamber
Temperature Range: ambient +5°C to 250°C
- Allows easy stacking.
- Allows when stacking together efficient use of space.
- Prevent the can from rolling off benchtop.
- Fitted with silicone pads in lid and base reduces risk damage to pipette tips whilst sterilizing or transporting.
- Can be sterilized by autoclave or dry heat.
- Natural finish on the surface of the can allows convenient marking and a sure grip during handling.
- Made of a substantial construction which ensures pippette can resists crushing preserving glass pippettes from breakage.
- Temperature and time programmable
- Over-temperature protection
- Interior and Case
|Dimensions||External: 590w x 560d x 690h mm; Internal: 395w x 360d x 395h mm; Packed: 75x73x90cm|
|Description||This Clifton Steriliser features precision time and temperature control with programming options suitable for hot-air sterilisation of containers and instruments up to 250°C.|
|Sterilser features door locking and chamber vent closure when starting and during a sterilisation program.|
|Temperature Display||Fast realtime display of actual measured temperature in increments of ±0.1°C.|
|Temperature Setting||Wipe clean controls/Keypad setting/Digital LCD display/Microprocessor control.|
|Safety Features||Over-temperature protection|