4 Litre Heated Digital Ultrasonic Bath
Dimensions: External: 332w x 185d x 290h mm; Internal: 300w x 150d x 150h mm
Capacity: Nominal Tank Capacity: 4 Litres
Temperature Range: ambient +5°C to maximum 69°C
Packed Weight: 5.1 kg
- Stainless Steel Wire Basket for 4 Litre Baths
- Flat One Piece Stainless Steel Lid for 2 and 4 Litre Baths
- Beaker Lid, stainless steel, for 4 litre baths
- Ultraclear Cleaning Solution 1 Litre
- Draining Syphon
- 1250ml Stainless Steel Beaker 100mm Diameter x 165mm High
- This bath is ideal for the routine cleaning of delicate or fragile components/glassware and where there may be a risk of breakage as a result of manual cleaning.
- High power piezoelectric transducers ensure maximum ultrasonic power throughout working area. Constant tuning eliminates the need for frequency sweeping.
- Noise reduction techniques for reduced noise levels in a laboratory using insulation between vibrating and static surfaces reducing the ultrasonic ‘shrill’ to a vigorous ‘hum’ and using disc transducers rather than pillars for quieter operation.
- Variable temperature control up to 69°C which can be digitally set and displayed in increments of one degree.
- Indication set point temperature.
- Easy to read bold temperature display.
|Description||These heated ultrasonic baths are suitable for sonochemistry, degassing and sample dissolution and cleaning of delicate or fragile components/glassware especially where there may be a risk of breakage as a result of manual cleaning. The addition of heaters on this range ensures that optimum operating temperature for maximum ultrasonic efficiency is reached rapidly.|
|Using high performance piezoelectric disc transducers to ensure, consistent ultrasonic activity throughout the tank liquid ideal for laboratory routines. The activity is called cavitation - this is created by pressure waves, which causes bubbles to form and collapse.|
|Temperature Display||Display LED display of either set or measured temperature in increments of 1°C .|
|Heating/Cooling Information||It is recommended that to achieve consistent heating, minimise evaporation and act as a dust cover, preventing contamination when ultrasonic bath is not in use, it should be covered with LD series accessory lid - detailed below.|
|Safety Features||A Safety cut-out liquid level sensor constantly monitors the water level and switches the heaters and ultrasonics off when low liquid levels are detected. An audible sounder is also triggered.|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|